HOW TO POSITION Baby & You for Breastfeeding...
BREASTFEEDING – STARTING OUT RIGHT...
THE FIVE S's for baby sleep
Swaddle, Side or Stomach position, Shush, Swing and Suck.
The Basics of the 5 S’sMethod for Soothing Babies
BABY'S SLEEP PATTERNS in the first year
WHAT IS A GOOD BIRTH?...
excerpt from NINObirth.org...
It is well prepared! and
- mum is supported by a doula
- baby is directly in skin-to-skin contact on mum
- baby’s first “Golden Hour” is not disturbed
- baby starts to breastfeed (not mum!)
- baby stays with mum for“first 1000 minutes”
- mum becomes brain-wired for “ferocity” (!)